The cantaloupe melon is a good source of protein, vitamins C, E, and K, as well as iron and phosphorus. This is complemented by vitamin C and other nutrients found in mango and lemon, as well as a healthy dose of protein from the whey protein powder.
Fruity Wake-up Booster Juice
Mix the cantaloupe melon’s juiciness with the sweetness of ripe mango, add vanilla whey protein powder and other ingredients, and voila! You have a zesty, nutrient-packed early morning treat!
1 piece medium-sized cantaloupe melon, ripe, peeled, and pitted
1 piece lemon, ripe and squeezed
1 piece medium-sized mango, ripe and peeled, seed removed
2 cups vanilla whey protein powder
1 tbsp. ground flaxseed
5 g. leaf parsley, washed
- Prepare the cantaloupe melon and the mango so they can be ready for the Peel then pit or remove their seeds.
- Slice the lemon and extract its juice.
- In a juicer, put together the cantaloupe melon and mango flesh.
- Pour the lemon juice over the fruits and add ground flaxseed or leaf parsley to taste. Add the vanilla whey protein powder.
- Cover and blend at high speed until smooth and frothy