Ginger and green tea are two of the most effective weight loss aid due to their thermogenic property, or the ability to generate heat, which therefore helps burn excess body fats. This tasty tea is also ideal for those who have colds and sore throats, as it is loaded vitamin C.
Ginger Green Tea with a Citrus Twist
Take a sip of this healthy, tangy tea that is packed with the benefits offered by ginger, green tea, and citrus fruits. It is recommended for those suffering from colds and sore throats, as well as for those who want to shed some extra pounds.
Green tea bag
1 pc. small-sized grapefruit, juiced
1 pc. small-sized orange, juiced
1 pc. lemon, juiced
1 pc. ginger root, grated
Manuka honey to sweeten (optional)
Thin lemon slices or mint leaves for garnish (optional)
- Pour boiling water in tea cup/s.
- Add in one tea bag each cup, and wait for 2-3 minutes to allow the flavor to seep before removing them.
- Put in the grated ginger and citrus juices, and adjust the amount according to your preference (you may remove the ginger 5 minutes after if you don’t want to swallow it ).
- For improved taste, manuka honey can be added to sweeten the
- Garnish it with lemon slices and/or mint leaves before serving, if desired.
- You may also chill it first for a cold, invigorating drink.